I just have to say how awesome God is, even when I doubt! Money has been really tight lately and I have been trying to just trust and not stress, but I'm not always good at it. This week I have been getting stuff all ready for the survive past five party this Saturday and to be honest I really couldn't afford it. I was out shopping the other night buying bubbles, jelly babies etc with the grocery money we had left and praying while I was there that it would somehow work out ok because I knew I was doing what God asked of me. I knew I had to be obedient and just step out so I bought what we needed wondering how on earth it was all gonna work out. Then last night I was driving home from evening Bible college watching my petrol guage go down and freaking out cause I had no money to buy more and payday isn't till Wednesday.
Then this morning my hubby messaged me from work and said to check the bank cause someone said they got their bonus. So I checked and yes, lo and behold my husband had been paid an annual bonus from his work with no idea that it was coming at all. And the coolest part?? The amount of the bonus was exactly double the amount that we have spent all up on survive past five. So not only did God replace what we spent, but He doubled it and had me in tears. Why do I doubt and fret when over and over God shows that he is faithful!!!!!! :-)
2 comments:
YaaaaaaaY!
Wow, that is amazing! God is so very good!
Post a Comment