Sunday, March 13, 2011

Quickie- thankful!!

Much has changed in this house in the past couple of weeks and I will blog about that another time, but was just inspired by Jo from www.princesswarriorlessons.com/ to list some things I am thankful for, always a great way of putting hard times into perspective!! So I am thankful for:

#the fact that my cranky 2 year old has finally succumbed to her nap!
#that my 11 year old managed to achieve a decent amount of schoolwork today
#that I have a dryer so that when it rained on my washing I just reverted to plan B.
#that I have a yummy chicken casserole cooking in the slow cooker to feed my family with tonight.
# that an unexpected cheque turned up in my mailbox today
#that I had a fabulous night out last night with an amazing friend who God has blessed me with
#that my husband has a permanent job to go to and has even had overtime lately which is very exciting
#that I am able to follow my passion to make a difference and am later this week handing over the banner from 'survive past five' to our Federal member and on Sat am doing some World Vision advocacy traning.
# that I have 3 gorgeous, healthy kids
#that I have a husband who may not be perfect but loves me very much
# that I am part of an amazing church and getting to know some really great people there
#that I am still able to be involved with friends from my old church and still feel like part of the family
#that all my friends and family are alive, safe and well!!!

I could keep going on and on but have to scoot off the computer now... what are you thankful for????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh yay! There are some great things on your list. So glad you've started a list too!!! xo