Thursday, March 1, 2012

Seasons of blogging

So the verdict is I have decided to stop blogging for now. For one thing I just don't seem to have time, but I am also in a different season right now and don't have a lot going on that I want to actually share with the rest of the world. I am processing many things in my faith and that's a personal journey and I am also being challenged a lot as a mum and doing some personal growing this year and so this is a year of a bit more introspection, family things, and less grand plans or goings on that I feel the need to talk about. So adios blogging friends, thanks for all the comments and sharing my life with me, maybe we will catch up again in the future :-)

2 comments:

BARBIE said...

Wishing you peace and the Joy of the Lord in all that you do!

Ruby said...

All the best Caz. It seems many are giving up blogging for various reasons but we all have to do what is best for us and our family.